It’s competition time!
You can win Marks and Spencer vouchers to be presented by NHS England’s Deputy Chief Pharmacist Clare Howard at the Pharmacy Management National Forum on 18th November.
First prize is £50, and there are two runner-up prizes of £25 each. And all you have to do is…
Answer the question “What does Medicines Optimisation mean to me?”
Of course, there’s a catch.
· You’ve got to get your answer inside 126 characters so it can be shared on Twitter using the hashtag #pharmanforum.
· Now there’s a challenge… can you make your answer short and to the point?
Since it’s a competition there are a few terms and conditions we have to share.
- You have to be 18 or older to enter.
- Employees of Pharmacy Management cannot enter.
- You can enter as many times as you like until midnight BST on 31st July.
- Each entry must be submitted through Twitter using the hashtag #pharmanforum.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative prize.
- The winners’ entries and their names will be announced on the National Forum website at www.pharmanforum.co.uk.
So – get tweeting!
And invite your colleagues to do the same.