We have built a mobile app for Pharmacy Management's 1st Celtic Conference and we are live!
It has all the important information you will need for the conference as well as features to enhance your experience on the day. Here are just a few benefits and reasons why you should download the PM Celtic Conference 2019 app:
- Access the event schedule and your pre-selected satellite sessions
- Schedule personal appointments throughout the day
- Document your own notes, select personal favourites, and create a custom profile
- Share your experience on the Social Feed using the event hashtag #CelticConference2019
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations, which you can also email to yourself
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their stands more easily through an interactive floorplan
- Find all the scientific posters as PDFs within the app and email them to yourself
- Get important updates through the app via Push Notifications
- See who’s attending and share contact information by networking with other delegates
Please check your emails for your personal invitation from Pharmacy Management. The invitation includes instructions on how to download the app, however, as a reminder, please click here for instructions on how to access the app. If you do not have a smartphone, you can access the app via the mobile web browser version, instructions on how to access the web browser version can be found here.
Please note, you will only have access to the app if you have registered for the Celtic Conference and you have received your personal invitation email.
Would you like to know more about the app and its features? Open the app and use the navigation icon About This App to find out what it can do for you or have a look at the below How-To-Guides:
- How to personalise your profile
- How to send messages
- How to share to social
- How to network
- How to schedule appointments
- How to take notes
- How to download PDFs
- How to take surveys
- How to play the game
The event app is a native app for Android and Apple iOS 10.0 or later devices. Supported devices are iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android phones and tablets. The app is submitted to Apple iTunes / App Store and Android Market only.