Department of Health
The UK government is closely monitoring the spread of the Ebola virus in West Africa. This page is...
Information Sharing to Tackle Violence (ISTV) will ensure A&E departments share data about...
MyNHS will bring together data from across the health and care system to improve transparency. ...
An innovative cell therapy for cancer has become the first designated ‘promising’ as part of a...
Stoptober: the 28 day stop smoking challenge was launched this week with the support of top British...
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from the profession’s leaders, meet with your peers and be inspired.
- Over 30 hours of CPD for your professional development
- A line-up of leading UK and international speakers and lecturers
- Hear from the Chief Pharmaceutical Officers of England, Scotland and Wales and Earl Howe, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State.
- Learn what pharmacists need to know about combating counterfeit medicines
- An excellent opportunity to update your skills through practical workshops including leadership support and development
- Sessions mapped to the RPS Faculty Framework – developing your career portfolio
- The chance to learn from colleagues about best practice and innovative service delivery
- Great networking opportunities with over 450 delegates anticipated from across the profession