1) Raise awareness of current healthcare policies and priorities within each of the three Celtic nations.
2) Identify, showcase and share best practice across each of the three Celtic nations.
3) Understand the potential to further develop the role of pharmacy in improving healthcare and patient facing services.
4) Identify and share innovations and how information technology can be harnessed to meet healthcare challenges.
5) Clarify the training and educational requirements needed to support change and development within the pharmacy workforce.
6) Forge further partnerships and foster effective working relationships between the three Celtic nations.
7) Provide an opportunity to network and share experience with delegates from other Celtic nations.
8) Inspire delegates to return to their workplace with renewed vigour and energy to continue to improve services and provide even better pharmaceutical care for patients.