Terms and conditions
- We must ensure that our events are open only to people in appropriate categories. We therefore require booking through this website to ensure that all attendees are correctly listed on any disclosures we make. If you register for an event you will be deemed to have agreed to this condition but you will have 7 days (or less if the event takes place first) to withdraw your application. You are not obliged to agree to receiving any marketing messages as a result and can manage this yourself within your personal profile on this website.
- Any bursary does not include personal arrangements such as travel, accommodation or subsistence. (Refreshments and lunch will be provided during the event itself as stated on the agenda.)
- Pharmacy Management’s bursary policy is administered at our sole discretion. Bursaries are not transferable.
- Bursary places are granted to enable FREE attendance at our events. If however your circumstances change and you are unable to attend we require cancellation 7 days prior to the event. Failure to do this will result in an invoice for £90 + VAT being issued to yourself or your organisation to meet our non-recoverable costs. (This is charged at a reduced rate of £50 + VAT for Academy events.)
- The information supplied as part of the registration process will be used for the purpose of event administration. We are required to make certain information available to sponsoring companies so that they can meet their duty of disclosure so your name, role and organisation will be used to compile a delegate list, which may be published on the event website, distributed electronically to sponsors and those organising the event and distributed as a hard copy to all attendees at the event.
- Photographs and video may be taken at this event for use in print and/or hard copy or electronic publicity. Anybody not wishing to have their photograph reproduced should provide notification in advance to [email protected] and/or inform the registration desk on the day.
- Pharmacy Management reserves the right to vary, reschedule or cancel all or any part of the event where the occasion necessitates, or for circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In such an event, Pharmacy Management will notify ticket holders, and will endeavour to make appropriate alternative arrangements. Any variation or rescheduling of the event will not entitle ticket holders to a refund. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any liability of Pharmacy Management for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for other type of liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law. Pharman Ltd are not liable for any costs incurred by delegates should the event need to be cancelled.